Persistent heavy rain, fresh winds and cold temperatures met the riders for the LRRA Middle Markers / Open 25 on Sunday 29th March 2015.
Rich Robinson was pleased with his effort for his first event of the season coming home 4th with a time of 58:19.
The event was won by Adam Gascoigne (Pedal Power Loughborough) in a very impressive 53:46.
1. Adam Gascoigne (Pedal Power Loughborough) 53:46
2. Joel Wainman (Team Swift) 55:43
3. Alex Colman (Arrow Cycles RT) 57:58
4. Richard Robinson (Scunthorpe Poly CC) 58:19
5. John Pilgrim (Witham Wheelers) 58:29
6. Ian Dalton (Cherry Valley RT / B & C Express) 58:50
7. Chris Ward (Spalding CC) 59:02
8. Stewart Gormley (Team Swift) 59:23
9. Phil Rayner (Welland Valley CC) 59:53
10. Gary Symons (Witham Wheelers) 59:59
Fastest Middle Marker was Andy Newham (Lincoln Wheelers) 1:02:46
Fastest Long Marker was Dan Carr (Boston Wheelers) 1:06:05
Full result can be found here.